The course will run over approximately 46 weeks of the year, but is flexible to the requirements of each student. You could progress quicker or much slower as all modules have been videoed for private student use if that is preferred or required.
13 modules with 290 contact hours + 910 home study hours (this certification level includes Diploma of Soul Focused Psychotherapy) = 1,200 hours.
Attendance and home study combined requires approximately 15 hours per week but this is dependent on how fast the student is going to complete the course. The Advanced Diploma is designed to be completed in two years.
Modules 1, 3, 5 and 7 are set times of the year.
Modules 2, 4 and 6 are flexible. Students are free to choose times that suit them, so how long it takes to complete the Advanced Diploma will depend upon how quickly they complete and pass all modules.
|Module 1||Ego, Soul, Spirit Workshop||10 hours|
|Module 2||Lectures||20 hours|
|Module 3||Observation of Soul Focused Psychotherapy Client / Session||75 hours|
|Module 4||Personal Soul Focused Psychotherapy Session||5 hours|
|Module 5||Qi Gong Training||23 hours|
|Module 6||Reiki – Level 2||12 hours|
|Module 7||Chakras||15 hours|
|Total Hours: 160|
Completion of the Diploma of Soul Focused Psychotherapy is required to qualify for this course.
Admission is not automatic because a student wants to do the course.
Selection for the training is by individual interview where certain capabilities are required. These are:
- A strong sense of a call to service
- Boundary setting is solid
- Willingness to be flexible with new material/information
- Personal life is organised, ethical and relatively stable
- Capacity to understand personal projections and the projections of others
- Understand that the courses at SFP are both theory content rich AND very experiential so that personal challenges and issues will arise that WILL lead to personal growth.