The course will run over ten months of the year, one module, one Saturday per month, 10am till 4pm. Ten modules with 6 contact hours each equals 60 hours.
Three personal sessions equals 3 hours. Retreat attendance equals 24 hours.
25 (minimum) mindfulness / meditation evenings equals 37 hours.
This all adds up to a total of 120 hours of face to face contact.
Please enquire for all details of investment.
Students cancelling their place in a workshop may do so up to 1 week prior to the commencement of the workshop and receive a full refund. They may alternatively elect to transfer their payment towards a future advertised workshop. Cancelations less than 1 week from the workshop will result in $50 being withheld to help cover venue hire costs and overheads.
The workshop trainer will mediate with any workshop participant who has a grievance in an attempt to find reconciliation. Participants who are dissatisfied with the training provided and have outlined reasons, may request a refund. If resolution cannot be found then the workshop trainer will organise outside mediation in an attempt to resolve any outstanding issues.
In order to qualify for the Teacher of Meditation and Mindfulness Diploma, students must fulfil the following requirements:
- Attendance at all ten required workshop days. Where attendance is not possible through circumstances beyond the student’s control, they will be required to watch the filmed module.
- Attendance at a minimum of three personal one on one sessions with the course presenter. The duration of each session is one hour. These sessions will cover student specific aspects such as personal blockages, fears, over/under confidence, perceived weaknesses, building self esteem/confidence, monitoring personal meditation/mindfulness techniques, identifying personal strengths or anything else that will assist the student towards greater personal success in either their own practices or being of service as a teacher or both.
- Attendance at one weekend retreat with the course presenter: 24 hours.
- Attendance at minimum of 25 meditation/mindfulness evenings: 37 hours.
- There are two written assessments for each module to be handed in for assessment.